Sana Sana Delivery is powered by Westside Caregivers Club Inc. and is ONLY available in California.
We will be starting with Southern California but we will coordinate deliveries north of Santa Barbara on an as-needed basis. If you would like to request delivery to Northern California or have general delivery questions please email us at
This is a soft launch of our direct-to-patient delivery. We ask for your patience and understanding as we work out the best delivery schedule to meet the needs of all our patients.
- Delivery is not currently guaranteed same day
- Someone 21* years of age or older will need to be present at time of your scheduled delivery and have valid ID for your delivery driver to verify your age.
- *or 18 and older with valid medical recommendation.
- Submitting an order for delivery through our menu is considered an order “request”, before it can be processed you will need to email a photo of your valid ID to Delivery@SanaSanaFormulas.com or you can send it in reply to your order confirmation email.
- Payment is on delivery.
- Once your order has been received and processed, we will contact you to coordinate your delivery.
- We offer discounts for Seniors 65+, Veterans, and Medical Patients please notify us by responding to your order confirmation email and we will make necessary adjustments.
- 15% CA Excise tax and 10% Los Angeles City Recreational tax have already been included in the listed price; sales tax is based on your delivery address.
- We cannot deliver to college campuses, federal government facilities or property (including military bases or national park land), or P.O. boxes.
Orders under $100 within 10 miles of Van Nuys will be charged a $10 delivery fee and beyond 10 miles will be charged $15-20 depending on distance. To qualify for free delivery an order must equal $100 before taxes applied.